Senior ETL Test Analyst
PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES 2 DAYS ONSITE (MAKATI)
Salary: PHP 120,000 - P150,000
Location: Makati (3D WFH & 2D ONSITE)
One of our Financial Services clients is looking for a Senior ETL Test Analyst. As a member of this project, you will work closely with developers, support analyst and business analysts in reviewing and clarifying requirements, test planning and execution, managing defects and escalating issues to the test manager.
- Planning and development of quality test approach, test design and test cases for Refactoring and Redirection.
- Implement and execute test cases according to documented test design and time frames.
- Document results and report defects.
- Work closely with BAs, Developers, Support Analysts and Business Stakeholders to ensure understanding of the requirements and to communicate test status and issues.
- Document test results for sign off so releases can get promoted to production.
- In-depth testing experience in a structured environment
- Experience in system, system integration, regression, end-to-end and parallel testing
- Experience with testing ETLs and databases
- Worked as part of medium to large sized project teams
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA and confluence
- Agile experience
- Exposure to test automation and test automation tools
- Knowledge of exchange related businesses (e.g. trading, settlement)
- JAVA programming skills and Cucumber/BDD experience
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Exposure to AWS cloud.
- HMO on Day 1 | Weekends Off
- WFH Subsidy worth Php5,500 and Internet Php2,000
- Ace your work-life balance with a balance of home and office working
- Work from Home subsidies, plus all tech you need provided
- Lots of social events to get involved in remotely
- An awesome office in the city
- Modern technology & resources to use
- Great training options to further your career & development
- Discretionary performance-related bonus program
- Flexible working options
- Monthly All-Hands update in Manila and Fortnightly APAC
- A big kitchen (and a petite one) with daily fresh fruits, espresso machine and snacks when COVID allows
- Over 30+ paid leaves
- Volunteer day leave
- HMO Coverage & Group Life & Accident Insurance on Day 1
- HMO Coverage for two dependents from six months
- Study Assistance
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonus if you refer someone to work for us
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!