A leading Biotechnology company in Foster City, CA are hiring for a Senior HR/Project Manager to join their team, managing the implementation and coordination of multiple employee programs and projects. This is an initial 12-month contract role offering a fully remote working environment whilst paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled HR Manager/Project Manager with a minimum of 6-8 years industry experience.
- Smartsheet and PowerPoint experience.
- Experience leading HR or employee-related programs.
- Experience with process design/continuous improvement.
- Proven track record in project management and managing change.
- Fluency with agile principles, including customer empathy, problem definition and prototyping.
- Bachelors OR Masters Degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.