Position: Senior Legal Project Manager
Our client, a Leading Global Law Firm, has briefed us to fill a Senior Legal Project Manager position.
The focus of this role will be on legal project management. From advice to delivery of the full project/matter lifecycle, the ideal candidate will have demonstrable project management capabilities preferably gained in a professional service environment.
You will work directly with legal teams and clients on the Firm's most significant matters and clients, by liaising with the partners and senior lawyers on the progress, profitability and efficiency of the matters and clients.
- Experience in Legal Project Management is required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience including client-facing roles.
- Formal project management qualification essential, for example, APMQ or PMP
- Significant experience in managing project teams and supporting complex, multi-jurisdictional matters in a dedicated project management capacity including experience working with global legal teams.
- Experience in change management
- Knowledge and proficiency in extranets, online data rooms, collaboration tools, legal tech, and SharePoint sites; proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Power BI
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact at all levels including with senior business stakeholders to negotiate and persuade to achieve successful outcomes.
- Understanding of law firm financial and performance metrics and ability to analyse financial reports of varying levels of complexity, providing financial analysis with a focus on delivering value to clients.