A leading Biotech company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Senior Manager in External Manufacturing opportunity. This is an initial 6-month contract, with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is a hybrid role based out of Boston, MA with a salary range of $75-85/hr depending on experience. This role requires API/Drug Substance experience.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or related discipline.
- 8+ years of related experience of the equivalent combination of education and experience with 5 years relevant experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of the science and technology underlying Drug Substance manufacturing as well as analytical techniques that support commercial manufacturing activities.
- Responsible for driving execution of Drug Substance production plans at Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMOs).
- Build and maintain strategic relationships within the CDMO organization as well as key internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for given CDMOs.