Senior .Net Developer Architect - Direct Hire
Franklin, TN - Hybrid Schedule
- Following an Agile/Kanban software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products.
- Thrives on an Agile/Kanban team.
- Assisting with the overall schedule estimations of product releases.
- Assisting with or creating technical design documents for various products.
- Assisting with software architecture and design documents for various products.
- Working alongside senior staff to write code that adheres to the written specifications.
- Initiating and/or participating in peer reviews of code design and written code.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficient experience with C#, .Net framework, and .Net core.
- Experience programming on Linux or Windows platform
- Advanced working knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)
- 7+ years in software development preferred.