Hydrogen have a number of opportunities avilable for Senior/ Lead .Net Engineers to join a Financial Services organisation on a full time, permanent basis.
As a technical team lead you'll be working with product owners, business analysts and engineers to implement features in their new cloud native lending platform. They're working in modern .NET and Azure PaaS native, and want to grow honest, welcoming and inclusive teams and give them the autonomy and space to build the best platform that they can.
You will drive continuous delivery, testing your own software, and operating it in production, and they would like to find people that are equally excited by these approaches.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Working with the product owners to design and define our new lending platform.
- Working with Project Engineers to design and deliver new platform capabilities.
- Hands-on programming work - coding, pair programming and testing and shipping functionality.
- Participating in regular scrum ceremonies.
- Safeguarding the software quality of the work we ship.
- Working with the technical leads of other teams to maintain cohesion across the platform.
Your Skills and Experience
- Senior level experience in modern .NET applications written in C# 7+ - .NET Core / 5+, nuget, etc.
- Experience designing HTTP APIs, in ASP.net MVC / Web API / Carter / Nancy etc.
- An understanding of distributed systems design, including building for resilience and cloud architectural patterns.
- Experience in using Platform-as-a-Service clouds.
- Experience following continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
- Experience working in autonomous agile environments.
Your Personal Attributes
- You are a proven technical lead with a history of building cloud hosted applications in .NET
- You are a kind, compassionate individual, comfortable with both honesty and empathy.
- You believe in working at a sustainable pace, and the clear communication required to protect it.
- You are excited to embrace Serverless and PaaS to build exciting new technology.
- You are prepared to listen just as much as you speak.
- You are prepared to be wrong about things.
- You believe in evolutionary architecture and agile delivery.
- You understand that communication is just as much an important part of technology as programming.
Should you wish to be considered, please apply online and make sure a copy of your most up to date CV is attached.