SENIOR- PRINCIPAL DATA SCIENTISTS - NLP - HEALTH - EUROPE (REMOTE)
Role: Senior - Principal NLP Data Scientist
Salary: up to €150k + excellent benefits
Location: Fully Remote (EU)
Our leading pharma client is expanding their team of Data Science experts in the advanced analytics department. We're looking for ambitious Data Scientists from Senior- Principal level with a particular focus on NLP. These Data Scientists are responsible for developing and validating algorithm based various AI/ML approaches, implementing and maintaining local and cloud-based data and computational environments and platforms, and help to integrate data from different sources. You will perform data pipelines (data acquisition, preparation, cleaning, and consolidation) as an integral part of data science activity and develop web applications to visualize how AI/ML works.
This is an exciting senior position where you can apply your knowledge of relevant statistical, ML and AI methods to solve complex challenges in the pharmaceutical development space.
· Master's degree with 4+ years', or PhD Degree with 2+ years' relevant Data Scientist experience
· Degree within computer science, molecular biology, chemistry, genetics, computational biology, or a related quantitative discipline preferred.
· NLP expertise required with Healthcare, Clinical and RWD (Real World Data) Advantageous
· Text pre-processing and normalization techniques such as tokenization, lemmatization, stemming, POS tagging, parsing, entity extraction
· Transformer models (BERT) and sequence models for semantic analysis, text extraction, prediction and generation tasks
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting!