SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - COMPLIANCE - BANKING - EDINBURGH OR SHEFFIELD
Role: Senior Project Manager
Rate: £525 per day - Umbrella
Location: Edinburgh or Sheffield (onsite will be required for collaboration)
Duration: 6 months - scope for extension
My large banking client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work on their transition of data privacy execution programme. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end, planning and delivery of one or more projects proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes and benefits. Projects can be standalone or form part of a programme.
· Minimum 5 years of Data Privacy experience as a Project Manager within Financial Services
· Ability to govern and manage stakeholders and risk issues
· Excellent understanding of Global Transformation Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques
· Ability to manage anything related to date - must have a thorough appreciation of IT and Data
· Strong knowledge and experience of working with GDPR
· Experience of implementing operating models and making sure the appropriate governance is in place and managing this.
· Data privacy qualification: IAPP or SIPPE certification
Please submit your CV ASAP and if suitable I will contact you to discuss the role.