Role: Senior Project Manager
Rate: Up to £550 per day via Umbrella
Duration: 6 Months initially with a view to extend
My large banking and financial services client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead their Risk and Compliance transformation programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient definition, planning, management, and execution of global change programmes related to financial risk.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
· Previous experience at a similar level of seniority within the financial services or banking industries.
· Relevant Project Management qualifications (Prince2, PMP, MSP etc)
· Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective.
· Delivery of large scale, complex programmes whilst developing high performance teams to support delivery at each stage.
· Excellent ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
· Proven implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience.
· Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable I will be in touch to discuss the role in greater detail.