PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $800-850 incl super
Duration: 6 months initially (with extensions)
Location: Sydney (Flexible working options available)
Our client is looking for multiple Senior Quality Engineers to assist them in their commercial services projects. This client offers a flexible working environment as well as cutting edge work within the commercial space.
- Setup Test Automation environments, prepare Test data and automation scripts
- Execute Automated tests and analyse results to identify if failed test cases are a result of a system defect or Automation test script error and rectify as needed
- Test across various environments and devices to ensure that the business and technical requirements are met.
- Manage and maintain test environments including test data
- Tracking and management of testing issues, risks and constraints
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders (project & change) and reporting of test results throughout the stages of the development lifecycle
- Cypress experience
- Strong Karate framework experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- 5+ years' experience in automation and manual testing of public facing web sites
- Experience in Cloud Applications (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Hands-on scripting/development experience preferred: e.g. SQL or similar querying language, shell scripts, etc
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Docker, Containers, Splunk, Swagger
- App testing knowledge
- Accessibility testing knowledge
- Performance testing knowledge
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!