The Cell Biology and Assay Development Group is seeking a motivated and experienced new member. You will assist in general biochemistry, molecular biology, and cell culture work. The successful candidate should have a strong knowledge of molecular biology and be able to support numerous projects, and will be able to adapt to changing deadlines and multitask. You will be responsible for keeping up to date with appropriate techniques and technologies as well as participate in developing new ones. Our client is a dynamic group, and looking for someone who is communicative, proactive, and excited to work as part of the team!
- BS/MS in biology or related discipline, plus 5+ years of technical work experience
- Mammalian cell culture (variety of cell types including primary cells)
- Transfection (lipofection, nucleofection, lentiviral transduction)
- Stable cell line generation
- Hands-on experience in biochemistry and molecular biology techniques (cloning, plasmid preparation, sequence analysis, Western Blotting, SDS-PAGE)
- Organized and able to communicate clearly and effectively (reporting in ELN)
The anticipated hourly range for this role is up to $50/hour. We encourage candidates of all levels to apply as there may be flexibility on final job title and responsibilities. The hourly offer will be based on a variety of factors, including experience, qualifications, internal equity etc.