We are working closely with a small Biotechnology company located in Newark, CA, who specialize in directed evolution services for protein engineering. This client are looking to bring on a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate on an initial 3 month contract basis, with potential to extend/convert to FTE. The ideal candidate will have experience with Mammalian Cell Culture, in addition to exposure to SDS gels, Western Blotting and ELISAs. As a w2 contract worker you are eligible to a benefits including health/dental/vision/life insurance, a 401k vehicle and more.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Cell Biology, Biochemistry or similar with minimum 3+ years of experience strongly preferred
- Experience with cell line development and mammalian cell culture.
- Experience with SDS gels, Western Blotting and ELISAs.
- Analyze data and interpret and present results to the team.
- Passion, curiosity, and initiative toward research projects
- A quick study with good written and verbal communications and professional presentation skills and demeanour.
This position is targeting a pay rate of between $40-50/hr ($80-100k/year), depending on qualifications and level of experience.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your resume to be considered.