We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Associate to join the Analytical Development team of a leading Biopharmaceutical client of ours. In this role, you will mainly be responsible for deep analytical characterization of cell therapy products at different developmental stages and oversee the maintenance of analytical instruments. This position is located in Santa Monica, CA, and is offered on an initial 6 month contract (with possibility for extension/conversion). This position offers a highly competitive pay rate, and possibility for overtime.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Execute flow cytometric testing on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
- Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
- Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
- BSc degree with 1 plus years industry experience in cell therapy areas.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of developing flow cytometry methods, and technical knowledge of instrument, method controls (2+ years experience preferred)
Please apply with your most up to date resume to be considered.