Senior Researcher/Associate Scientist
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
About Our Client:
We are working with a cutting-edge biotechnology company at the forefront of gene therapy drug development. Committed to transforming lives through innovative research, they are seeking an SRA/Associate Scientist to join our dynamic team. As a key player in their gene therapy drug development effort, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of healthcare. If you are a forward-thinking individual with a passion for scientific exploration and a knack for histological analysis, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and Optimize Techniques: Develop and optimize immunohistochemistry (IHC) and in-situ hybridization (ISH, e.g., RNAscope) techniques to support our research initiatives.
- Vendor Management: Manage relationships with Contract Research Organizations (CROs) for tissue processing and slide preparation, ensuring high-quality results.
- Collaborative Research: Actively participate in cross-functional teams, collaborating with scientists from diverse backgrounds to drive innovative research projects forward.
- Technology Implementation: Contribute to the development and implementation of new technologies to advance our gene therapy drug development efforts.
- Reporting and Communication: Prepare technical reports and presentations to effectively communicate experimental outcomes to internal teams and senior management.
- Data Management: Process and meticulously document experimental data to ensure accurate records and traceability.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the biological sciences (e.g., Cellular, Molecular, or Developmental Biology, Physiology, Neuroscience, or related field) with 3-5 years of relevant postgraduate research experience.
- Industry experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong technical histological skills, including expertise in IHC and RNAscope techniques.
Why Join Them:
- Be part of groundbreaking research in the field of gene therapy drug development.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of scientists and researchers in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including opportunities for career growth.
- Make a meaningful contribution to advancing healthcare and improving lives.
If you are interested, please apply with an up to date copy of your resume ASAP.