SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT - IT - RETAIL/SUPPLY CHAIN - LONDON (HYBRID)
Role: Senior Solution Architect
Salary: up to £95k
Location: London (hybrid/ remote)*
*UK based applicants only
Role: Our luxury retail client is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their IT architecture team going through an exciting period of transformation. The Senior Solutions Architect will be responsible for and lead solution design for projects within the given domain. They will be responsible for driving good solution architecture that delivers the desired outcomes for the business, while also ensuring a longer term view of it's effect on the overall IT landscape. This will include the delivery of solutions options and solution design, ensuring they are well documented, adhere to the core business' architectural principles and have been through appropriate governance.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect who is looking for better exposure, and, to receive mentoring and support to progress into Enterprise Architecture.
· Experience delivering complex solution design covering data, application, and integration.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to solve ambiguous problems
· Ability to articulate complex architecture at a high level, identify changes, architectural simplification of removal of technical debt
· SAP or E-commerce experience working in retail/ supply chain
· Experience with architectural frameworks, tools, service oriented architecture, and building architectural artefacts
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting