You will be responsible for providing support for applications, ancillary software and hardware, and other new technology initiatives as they emerge for digital products and platforms for the business. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will provide strong technical level 2 support for the digital retail platform and will work closely with Enterprise Services and service delivery teams to ensure the highest level of systems reliability and availability. You will continuously strive for operational excellence, instilling a customer first culture in the organisation and driving consistency across the Technology business.
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive customer engagement.
- Responsible for application Support, technical Support, Agile, Scrum, Problem Management, ITIL
- Participate in defining, planning and documenting key projects and initiatives.
- Participation in post-mortem analysis, including ensuring a high-quality bar for analysis and follow through of consequent action items.
- Influence development teams to improve the customer support experience and prevent incidents.
- Provide & suggest initiatives regarding improvements to existing tools & processes and provide feedback on new practices & procedures.
- Ensure the team are doing the right work, at the right time, in the right way.
- Build relationships between Operations teams.
- Encourage in the team a culture of customer first, driven by data and analytics, understanding of goals and where value can be added.
- Provide outstanding customer service and experiences, own and act on issues effectively and efficiently. Strive to exceed customer expectations.
- 4+ years' experience in Operations, with a strong understanding of basic operational best practices such as monitoring, alerting, deployment and change policies.
- Experience in effectively dealing with customers during problem resolution and operating under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams.
- Detailed knowledge of gambling and entertainment industries (nice to have).
- Experience with Continuous Deployment software (Amazon CodePipeline, BuildKite, GoCD)
- Knowledge of common API, web and application architectures and development methodologies.
- Desirable experienced in agile, lean, DevOps, and other best (and next) practice.
- Experience working with a variety of supplier / resource models, including matrix, managed services, and multiple suppliers
- A strong understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next practice.