PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Employment Type: Fulltime, Hybrid
Salary: Up to $110k incl super
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Demonstrated sound defect management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to use standard software development, support and office tools.
- Ability to determine whether a particular problem is caused by hardware, operating systems software, application programs, or network failures.
- Designing tests with re-use in mind to fast-track quality testing of products.
- Recent hands-on experience using Jira and Test Management plugins - exposure to Zephyr is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to churn out test plans and test case specifications.
- Partnering with the PMO and other Engineering Teams to ensure the testing strategy is understood, in use, test prerequisites are completed, and that test outputs are analysed.
- Ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Keeping Test Manager informed of project schedules, status, issues, and metrics.
- Reporting Defect Reports promptly and thoroughly for defects, resolutions, and enhancements.
- Planning and executing test program associated with assigned project(s).
- Ability to derive test suite from requirements and related documents.
- Take ownership of the test deliverables for the project
- Develop a test program to meet the needs of projects, products and prove compliance to specifications.
- Manage defects and work through to defect resolution
- Responsible for utilizing tools and equipment involved in performance monitoring
- Able to prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress and adverse trends
- Produce and manage Requirement Traceability and Verification Matrix.
- Maintain positive client interactions
- Look for opportunities to improve test approaches and leverage automation where possible to increase efficiencies.
- Responsible for communicating with engineers and technical support staff for problem resolution.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement and increased business efficiency.
- Other duties as required.
Good to have:
- Experience in Security Testing
- Experience in Automation Testing
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!