Role: Service Delivery Manager
Location: London (40% Onsite Working)
Salary: Up to £80,000
Hydrogen are working in conjunction with a large Financial Services client to find a new Service Delivery Manager on a permanent basis in London.
The role holder will ensure that the Business achieves consistent first-class performance from all claims and customer contact operational teams by developing strong business relationships with key stakeholders, monitoring Key Performance Indicators with rapid resolution of problems, effective oversight of operational delivery, and overall business value generation through efficiency increases and benefit realisation.
· Work closely with the Head of Service Delivery to deliver the services in line with the expectations of the Business strategy.
· Develop strong operational relationships with key stakeholders at each supplier, through conducting regular review meetings and displaying excellent communication and influencing skills
· Utilise data and MI to make decisions and monitor performance to deliver optimum service levels, whilst delivering value for money and quality outcomes for customers and identifying areas of opportunity for performance improvement.
· Identify operational risks and issues and develop mitigation actions to minimise impacts and escalating, where necessary
· Ensuring that appropriate contractual governance arrangements are embedded and that all procurement rules are adhered to
· ITIL accredited or equivalent experience
· Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or relevant financial services experience
· Extensive experience of managing tier one outsourcer suppliers
· Strong management and leadership skills; the ability to organise and drive complex projects with diverse stakeholders to timely completion
· Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships to executive level
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong commercial acumen and stakeholder management ability
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· Experience and ability of managing budgets in excess of £15m+
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills
· Leadership experience and the ability to drive change
Please submit your application as soon as possible, and if suitable, I will be in contact directly to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.