Role: Service Management Analyst
Location: London (flexible working offered)
Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently working with one of my London-based Insurance clients to find their new Service Management Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the businesses new Service Management team during an exciting period of growth, both for the business and the Service Management team.
· To act as the main point of contact between technology teams and the parent company, for the certification of SOX IT controls and technology audits.
· Take ownership for the resolution or mitigation of any accepted audit findings.
· Work closely with colleagues interdepartmentally to ensure actions are correctly prioritized for remediation.
· Provide major incident management cover, including management of communication with external partners, in line with contractual obligations.
· Owning the problem management process.
· Managing quarterly SOX IT control submissions.
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
· Passionate about delivering great service and instilling service excellence across technology.
· Excellent communication skills, and able to translate technical issues to non-technical audience.
· Previous experience working within financial services, and complex multi-cloud environments.
· Experience working in a service management team, within an agile framework.
· Prior knowledge of financial IT audits, SOX IT risks and controls, or knowledge of related frameworks.
· Experience with service management frameworks such as ITIL, and related concepts.
· Familiar with service management and agile tools.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if relevant I will be in contact to discuss the role in greater detail.