Site Operations & Front Desk Assistant
San Diego, CA
Responsible for front desk reception activities and coordination of designated Site Operations activities.
Provides general administrative support to San Diego site EHS, Facilities, and Security functions.
· Provide front desk reception coverage for normal business hours including opening and closing duties.
· Daily interface with site security officers to coordinate shift pass down activities and information.
· Greet all clients, vendors, reps, candidates, etc., with a high level of professionalism and service, and maintain an accurate log of ingress and egress of all visitors.
· Check in visitors using iLobby system.
· Issue and control site access badges as needed.
· Assist with daily mail dissemination, both incoming and outgoing
· Serve as the main point of contact for facility related vendors
· Serve as main point of contact for Kilroy work tickets and coordination of landlord sponsored site work.
· Coordinate the company owned building equipment maintenance schedule for facilities.
· Maintain EHS compliance calendar activities. Schedule EHS support activities.
· Schedule departmental meetings and activities as needed.
· Assist in coordination of site events and catering.
· Oversee the upkeep of the front lobby and reception area.
· Maintain the Site Operations department SharePoint page.
· Assist in maintaining emergency management notification software (Alert Media).
· Assist in assigning employee seating utilizing Office Space software
· Interact with all employees at all levels of the organization.
· Acts as the initial face and voice of the organization to all visitors and callers to the Company
· At a minimum, High School Diploma and 4 years of experience in a supporting role within a professional office environment.
· Previous experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology company a plus.
· Experience working within a site operations department preferred.
· Ability to learn quickly, show initiative and dedication to complete required tasks.
· Ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and to maintain high level of quality and accuracy.
· Excellent customer service and outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
· Excellent attention to detail is a basic requirement.
· Intermediate to expert level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint
· Knowledge of, and experience with, the following software programs a plus; Workday, Alert Media, Office Space, iLobby, Brivo.