Hydrogen are working with a global leader in their industry who are looking for a talented AI/ML Software Developer with experience in PyTorch or TensorFlow to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge AI/ML software solutions that solve complex business problems. You will work with a team of experienced data scientists and software developers to design, build, and deploy machine learning models and data pipelines.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models using PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Design and implement data pipelines for machine learning models
- Collaborate with data scientists to develop machine learning solutions that solve complex business problems
- Develop software tools and infrastructure for managing and monitoring machine learning models
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful deployment of machine learning models
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development with expertise in PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Strong knowledge of machine learning concepts and techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience with distributed computing and data processing frameworks such as Apache Spark
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Keras, MXNet, or Caffe
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision (CV) applications
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about developing innovative AI/ML software solutions and has experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with you most up to date CV.