The Hydrogen Group is looking for a Manager of Software Engineering to join one of our customers for a permanent opportunity.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Manage a team of up to 10 individual contributors across multiple practices.
- Engage the team in developing rugged and efficient solutions to business problems.
- Encourage the team to innovate and grow their individual and collective knowledge through learning and collaboration.
- Collaborate with other leaders in the organization to share the accountability of large scale projects that cross multiple disciplines.
- Participates in an agile development environment and contribute to the success of agile ceremonies.
What You Need to Join Our Team
- 15+ years of professional Engineering experience as an Developer, Leader, or Architect.
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing engineering teams.
- Integration experience with third party vendors.
- Architectural decision making experience, ability to rationalize pros and cons of strategy and implementing various solutions.
- A learn, innovate, foster quality efficient design and development mentality.
- Ability to communicate with other team leaders in the organization on both technical and non-technical issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in product development is highly desired.
- .NET and Azure development experience highly desired.
- Data engineering experience with other relational & non-relational databases.
- The ability to hardwire your computer to a router or ethernet jack.
- Internet speed a minimum of 50 MBps download and 10 MBps upload.
Why work for us?
We are excited to provide:
- Competitive compensation from $130,000*
- Discretionary Bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) - company matches 4%- fully vested day 1**
- 80 Hours Year 1 of PTO
- 48 hours of Paid Sick/Wellbeing Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee recognition program
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a big impact company-wide
- Remote work environment
Can only hire employees in these states.