A leading medical device company are searching for a Software Testing Engineer to join them onsite in Irvine, CA. Your main function would be to research and test the design, functionality, and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. Typically, the Software Testing Engineer both automates and manually tests medical devices and web or mobile applications.
This initial 6-month contract would be fully onsite in their Irvine, California Headquarters. The hours of work would 8am to 5pm PST with no overtime(as they have stated that they prioritise a healthy work/life balance)
Hourly Pay Range: $30-$33 an hour
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Some Key Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software agile methodologies, tools processes and development cycles
- Expertise Tests and quality in agile method
- Experience in testing web application and mobile application (Android/iOS )
- Good knowledge on Python and have Technical knowledge of web and mobile and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- Must be intermediate or advanced level in Python.
If you feel like the right person for the job, please apply with a recent resume to be considered!