SOLUTION ARCHITECT - IT / DATA - RETAIL/ HOSPITALITY - STAFFORDSHIRE (HYBRID)
Role: Solution Architect
Salary: up to £80k
Location: Staffordshire (hybrid/ remote)*
*UK based applicants only
Role: Our hospitality client is looking for an experienced and ambitious solution architect to support the implementation of quality IT solutions that create business opportunities and maximise business benefits through careful optimisation of system, business process (including continuous improvement) and management information changes.
The role will be working with the all areas of IT, the strategy & transformation team and business, to research IT solutions on the market for technical requirements and business needs. Moreover the successful candidate will support Project Delivery and be responsible for creating the data architecture relevant to a specific product whilst applying security and GDPR requirements.
This is an opportunity to join the business during a period of exciting transformation, to ensure current and future business needs to be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
· Experience of working within a framework of IT Governance, Technical Design Authority and Change Advisory Boards.
· Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, applications and system engineering.
· Experience of the Retail or Hospitality sectors
· Degree or equivalent qualification, TOGAF accreditation
· Significant experience of providing the technical lead for major technology implementations.
· Experience in third party supplier management.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please do not hesitate to apply now as we are currently shortlisting