An great opportunity has become available for an experienced Solution Designer to drive analysis, solve complex problems and design complex bespoke solutions that require creative and complex investigations and evaluations of alternative architectural solutions.
As a technical experte, you will contribute towards the commercial and digital architecture & design (web, mobile, retail, marketing, content etc) aiming to ensure consistency with the overall architecture framework, technology & innovation standards:
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in solution design, preferably for top-tier organisations
- A strong track record of dealing with complex bespoke solutions that require creative and complex investigations and evaluations of alternative architectural solutions
- A working knowledge of online, cloud and mobile platforms within an agile environment
- Exposure to REST API's
- Experience with large or complex system integration projects
- The ability to find fulfillment in building innovative products and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
- The ability to approach tasks with a service-oriented, flexible and positive demeanor
- An IT architecture background in a start-up environment is a plus
- Implement advanced organisational and planning skills to developmental projects
- Balance competing priorities while adhering to deadlines and aligning resources with value demands
- Serve as a thought leader in digital platforms and solution architecture, regardless of the screen, device or deployment environment
- Design bespoke online and mobile IT architecture, drawing on knowledge of open source and/or commercially available platforms
- Apply industry best practices and design patterns to create scalable and secure solutions that have superior technical performance
- Develop system implementation plans/processes and oversee the development, integration, testing and launch stages of new digital products and solutions
- Drive the implementation of key processes related to digital businesses
- Evaluate third-party suppliers, products and solutions and engage in/leading collaborative discussions
The role will be an initial 12 month contract with further extensions. $1250AU/day.
If you're open to new contracts and this sounds interesting, please apply and we'll run you through the details!