Minimum Resource Requirements - Required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment as the Technical Owner or reporting to the Technical Owner, but working across business and technical teams teams through an Agile (SAFe) process
- Required Education Level: Associate's degree or higher required in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years - hands on experience:
- Integrating Power Platform to Azure Devops, Pipelines, 3rd systems, etc.
- Advanced PowerApps work specifically including: Portal, Automate, Canvas, Integrations
- Common data services (Dataverse)
- Security including, for example: various security frameworks, RBAC, Login.Gov, ADFS, etc.
- Designing and developing elegant applications with Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, Portal, Automate, Dataverse, etc.) precisely supporting the architectural vision
- Developing and automating business process flows, approval flows, etc. with a focus on Automate
- Contributing to solution design activities supporting the architectural vision and an enterprise-wide approach
- Integration to enterprise components, such as: support system ticketing, CI/CD, Git commands, Branching, Azure Repos, Devops, Pipelines, Test, etc.
- Applying proper governance throughout the SDLC.
Additional Important Requirements:
- Infrastructure as Code with tools, such as: Terraform (some experience required), Terragrunt, CloudFormation, Resource Manager, Octopus, Pulumi, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Crossplane, Vagrant, Saltstack, etc.)
- Configuration of Power Platform environments (Dev, Test, Prod)
- Technical documentation
- Strong teaching/mentoring/knowledge transfer skills/experience