A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for Sr. Designer to join their team, responsible for coming up with new designs for equipment, testing said designs and assessing their implementation. This is an initial 3-Month contract role located onsite in Irvine.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Designer with at least 5-7 years of industry experience, Medical Device strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of design techniques and principles.
- Ability to utilize Adobe Imaging Software and various forms of media.
- Experience with CAD tools such as SolidWorks and Creo.
- Knowledge of machining and 3D printing.
- Bachelor's in Industrial Design, Architecture or Engineering required. Master's preferred.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
** Pay Rate between $45-50/ph depending on experience **