A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for a Sr. Lab Technician to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team focused on clinical success and user experience of structural heart devices. This role is an initial 18-month contract located onsite in Irvine and pays a competitive hourly rate.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent or technical degree/certificate. Bachelor's Degree desired.
- 2 year's experience in an R&D Lab and/or Medical Device experience required.
- Demonstrated data collection, organization and presenting skills.
- Experience with handling animal or human cadaver tissue preferred.
- Be able to operate a wide range of lab equipment.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.
** Pay Rate between $25 - 29/ph depending on experience. **