A leading Biotechnology company in Del Mar, CA are hiring for a Sr. Manager of Payroll and Benefits to join their team, being responsible for processing the company's multi-state payroll and the administration of their benefits program. This is a 6-month contract position with a view to extend, located in Del Mar offering a hybrid working environment, and paying a highly competitive rate.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled payroll and benefits specialist with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience using ADP workforce system.
- Knowledge of payroll tax at federal state and local levels.
- Ability to oversee sick and vacation leave accrual programs.
- Conduct year-end payroll processing including W2's and process company bi-weekly multi-state payroll.
- Experience with benefit administration, labor laws and ERISA a plus.
- Lifescience industry experience desired.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in Business/Finance/Accounting.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.