Location: Remote or onsite in San Diego
Contract: 6 months
Pay rate: $47 - $52/hour
A leading biotech company are seeking a Sr Marketing Specialist to join their team in San Diego. The successful applicant will be an expert in master data management and the new product introduction (NPI) change and release process. They will possess the ability to analyze complex master data requests and provide business and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating processes and procedures that meet stakeholder needs.
- Lead NPI change management process within our ERP and PLM landscape and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the day-to-day activities relating to master data management and working with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity.
- Lead the development and implementation of tools to support master data management and PLM process.
- Support and/or manage highly complex cross-functional projects to enable new and/or streamline existing global processes.
- Develop and document all business process flows and department training documentation.
- Utilize a system focus to follow process change to improve the scalability of master data management across the organization.
- Support the development and scalability of corporate projects to utilize master data.
- Provide as needed management reporting as well as occasional ad-hoc reporting and analysis for requested projects.
- Strong global master data management experience within ERP and PLM environment.
- SAP MM Module knowledge preferred.
- Teamcenter PLM experience preferred.
- Experience leading projects applying several methodologies and best practices.
- Intermediate Excel abilities preferred, including Formula creation, V-lookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, IF statements, chart & graph creation.
- Relevant master data management experience is a plus.
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
- PMP certification a plus.