A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for a Sr. Packaging Engineer to join their team, helping develop protocols and implement package design, packaging process validation and package shelf-life testing. This is an initial 1-Year contract role located onsite in Irvine, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Packaging Engineer with 4 years of experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Experience working with lab/industrial equipment.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good understanding of statistical techniques.
- CAD and regulatory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR Master's Degree OR Ph.D required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.