Project Coordinator who has overall responsibility to directly support Medical and Scientific Affairs global operations administratively and through project management. Responsible for assisting other entities within Medical and Scientific Affairs (MASA) as required
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in tracking follow up relating to Contracts, RFPs, and service provider/contractor/KOL selection documentation.
- Assist in preparing and distributing project status reports
- Assist in preparing purchase orders, reagent orders, letters of authorizations, etc.
- Assist in building and maintaining internal status reports, project lists, dashboards, project metrics, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of project budgets, accruals and other financial documents. Attend and document project meetings (record minutes)
- Set up project and internal meeting utilizing outlook and Microsoft Teams systems.
- Manage logistics of meetings including minute, documentation preparation, A/V/Tele systems, and web connections
- Manage minor, less technical office projects as necessary.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.