A leading Biotechnology company in Oceanside, CA are hiring for a Sr. Project Manager to join their team, playing a critical role in the execution of the company's new project portfolio. This is an initial 6-month contract role located onsite in Oceanside, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Project Manager with at least 8 years of portfolio management experience in the pharma/biotech or cell therapy manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Visualization Tools such as Smartsheet/SpotFire/Tableau/PowerBi.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with MS Project a plus.
- CAPM or PMP certificates strongly preferred.
- Bachelors/Masters degree required.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.