The Sr. Research Associate will work in Research developing and testing the Company's cell therapy products. The ideal candidate can conduct his/her own projects under remote supervision as well as able to work on team projects as a part of a small team. This position requires the ability to follow established procedures, develop procedures, troubleshoot problems, analyze results, and use critical thinking and attention to details to obtain reproducible data and accomplish goals.
- Perform cell culture assignments including log term cell culturing, transfections, sample preparations, and testing.
- Perform qPCR, qRT-PCR, FACS analysis, immunostaining, or ELISAs as needed.
- Analyze data including statistical analysis and interpret and present results to the supervisor and to the group.
- Maintain good timely records in an organized lab notebook.
- Manage laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Master's degree in Cell Biology, Biochemistry or similar with minimum 3+ years of experience strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience with culturing mammalian cells including maintaining long-term cultures.
- Experience with mesenchymal stromal cell cultures is a plus.
- Experience with transfections is a plus.
- Attention to details is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team member.
· Passion, curiosity, and initiative toward research projects
· A quick study with good written and verbal communications and professional presentation skills and demeanor.
· Self-starter interested to grow and progress in their career via delivering results; comfortable working in a changing environment.
· Problem solver, creative, and positive attitude.
· An outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player attitude.