Top tier, high performing pharma company in Foster City, CA have an urgent need for a Sr Supply Chain Finance Specialist to join their energetic and smart Supply Chain group. This role is a 40 hour per week w2 assignment - 6 months - but seeking someone who wants to be there LONG TERM (either convert to FTE or extend). They offer a good hourly rate and Hydrogen's w2 offers health/dental/vision/401k vehicle (no PTO, but sick leave).
Here are some of the responsibilities listed below:
o Accruals for expenses incurred but not yet billed
o Inventory reserves
o Cash flow estimates
o Intercompany cross charges
o Prepayments to contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs)
* Investigating and explaining variances to Budget spend plan
* Receive all invoiced commercial batches into EBS
* Invoice raw material to CMOs and APIs to Alliance Partners
* Resolve Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable issues
* Route commercial Purchase Orders in ERP system
Compile and blend Shipment data to enable third party Freight invoice processing company to manage invoices.