Our client is currently recruiting for a 3- 7 PQE derivatives and structured products lawyer to join their prestigious Dubai office. This is an exceptional opportunity for an associate to relocate to Dubai and develop a long term career in a fast paced emerging market. You will be working with market leaders in their field.
Experience & Qualifications:
- UK or Civil Qualified Lawyer.
- Experience of derivatives and structured products
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in which a Global Markets business operates and recent developments in that area (including cross border restrictions, Margin Rules, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFiD 2).
- Experience within a financial institution an advantage, but not essential
- Arabic language skills is an advantage but not essential