Senior Storage Analyst
Reporting to: Senior Infrastructure Manager
As a Storage Analyst within the Converged Technologies Team, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise to ensure the availability and stability of the on-premise storage estate for the business. You will also support Incident, Problem and Change Management within the Storage Infrastructure Team.
- Provide technical expertise for the Storage Infrastructure Team to ensure day-to-day availability of the on-premise storage estate.
- Support Incident, Problem and Change Management within the Storage Infrastructure Team, ensuring internal KPIs are met.
- Continuously perform health checks on the platform infrastructure to maintain stability.
- Maintain currency of the Storage Infrastructure.
- Ensure execution of IT Controls within Infrastructure Services according to the business's Risk Management framework.
- Provide support and technical expertise in order to maintain and evaluate contingency plans in line with the Business's Continuity processes.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for Storage Infrastructure.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of DellEMC Technologies and Replication.
- Excellent knowledge of Metropoint and configuration options, and good knowledge of Data Domain and ECS.
- Knowledge of DellEMC and NetBackup Technologies, VMWare and Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little direction.
- Quality-oriented attitude.
Training and Qualifications:
- DellEMC certification is desirable.
Up to £550 per day via umbrella