Location: London (Hybrid - 1-2 days in office likely, but schedule dependent on project needs)
As a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and collaborate closely with the TA Senior Management Team, specifically the Head of Delivery. You will be responsible for understanding and communicating our SAP SuccessFactors technical roadmap and its associated components. Your primary focus will be translating this technical roadmap into a clear change management plan for the Talent Acquisition team, hiring managers, and business leaders, as needed.
To excel in this role, you must have a thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes within a large organization. You will serve as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) voice for Talent Acquisition in executing the plan for the remaining stages of the program. These stages include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting SME analysis of findings within the final stages of SIT2/UAT
- Owning the UAT delivery within Talent Acquisition, with a particular focus on coordinating the involvement of recruitment teams
- Overseeing the cutover/migration from TribePad to SAP SF and its impacts on the TA team, hiring managers, and the overall business to mitigate risks, including communications.
- Contributing to the change, communications, and training workstreams
- Designing elements of workflows and reporting as required
- Providing go-live and hypercare support
Key Experience We're Looking For:
- Demonstrable experience in-house recruitment leadership, ideally across delivery and strategic projects
- Prior involvement and/or ownership of a large and complex ATS change program
- Prior experience working within a highly matrixed change management program, involving Integration Partners, IT/Technology, Change/Project Management, HR Services & Onboarding, Early Careers, HR Leadership/Steercos, and other key stakeholders.
Up to £750 p/d via umbrella