Role: Success Factors Specialist
Rate: £500 - 700 per day (Inside IR35 - Umbrella)
Location: London (onsite 1-2 times per week)
Duration: 6 months
My Broadcasting client is looking for a SuccessFactors Specialist who will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition and partnering the TA Senior Management Team.
The successful candidate will need to be able to quickly absorb and understand my clients SAP SuccessFactors technical roadmap and it's contingent parts.
The focus of this role will be translating that technical roadmap into a clear change management roadmap, specifically for the Talent Acquisition team and where necessary hiring managers and business leaders.
· Execution and SME analysis of findings within SIT2
· Owning UAT delivery within Talent Acquisition, particularly the coordination of the recruitment teams involvement
· TA oversight of cutover / migration from TribePad to SAP SF and the impacts on the TA team, hiring managers and business overall to mitigate risks including communications. This will be done in partnership with the Deloitte and BBC Leads
· Feeding into the change, comms and training workstreams in partnership with the BBC and Deloitte Lead
· Elements of design, workflows and reporting as required
This person will have a deep understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes from a large organization and will be the SME voice of TA in the execution planning for the remaining programme stages.
· Demostable in-house recruitment and leadership experience across delivery and strategic projects.
· Previous experience working within a highly matrixed change management programme.
· Involvement and/or ownership of a large and complex ATS change programme.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP.