A leading Biopharma company are actively seeking a motivated candidate to fill their Supply Chain Specialist IV opportunity. This is a 12-month contract role with opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE. This is an on-site role based out of Foster City, CA and the salary ranges between $55-60/hour depending on experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain end to end processes preferred.
- Proficient in ERP system software, with emphasis in financial operations and supply chain management functionality.
- Proficient to expert level in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding and application of AR/AP principles, concepts, practices, and standards along with knowledge of industry practices.
- Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgement in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Ensures GMP compliance and sage work practices, including current and correct SOPs.
- Supports the execution of external manufacturing to achieve departmental targets.