Want to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression?
Do you have experience in delivering projects within core trading web and mobile applications?
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to work with our award winning fintech client and join their core trading team.
What you will do:
- You will be working as a Technical Product Manager within our cross functional Core Trading team responsible for delivering projects across our mobile and web platform.
- You will be responsible for collaborating with engineering teams to manage Core Trading projects across the software development lifestyle (including: research, analysis, scoping, delivery oversight, testing, deployment, analytics).
- You will collaborate with relevant stakeholders globally and technical teams to optimise the existing funnel and craft new features aligning to business KPIs
- You will manage the backlog for the Trading team by prioritising the tasks and providing detailed requirements
- You will need to deep dive into the product metrics to understand the current funnel performance and measure the improvements/new features
- Translate technical challenges effectively with stakeholders across the business and work to identify solutions effectively, making sure we are not just solving the right problems, but in the most practical and scalable way
Core trading projects include:
- Orders management, execution and lifecycle (CFD vs Spread Bets vs Real assets)
- Order types (IOC - market, GTC - limit, stop, GTD, SL - GSL, trailing, normal, TP)
- Execution models: A-book, B-book and mixed Hedging strategies
- Pricing models (fx, crypto, indices, etfs, commodities, futures, bonds)
- Corporate events management
- Market making
- Liquidity providers
- Market data providers
- Charting and technical analysis
- Ability to collaborate and understand the perspective of engineering teams
- Experience working with complex financial systems
- Understanding of Core Trading elements (listed above)
- Stong knowledge of the Product development methodologies
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life cycle
- Understanding of IT architecture and structures
- Experience working with cross functional (virtual) development teams
- Experience of creating User Stories and collecting requirements from stockholders
- Proficiency with using applications and tools (Postman, dbeaver, Tableau, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides including scripting language in Google sheets, Figma)
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- English Level B2+
You will hold:
- A willingness to work in a rapidly changing circumstances
- A results and KPI driven mindset
- A Data-driven approach to your work
- An ability to work with distributed teams efficiently
- An ability to prioritise your work effectively
- Strong communication and conflict resolving skills
What you get in return:
- For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
- You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
- We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don't like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
- Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
- We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).