Role: Technical Supplier Manager
Salary: Up to £74,000 DOE
Our large Banking client is currently looking for a Technical Supplier Manager within their IT Operations department to drive change as and when required. The role holder will build and maintain a Financial Plan covering contracted and planned expenditure with the Supplier and will collaborate with Procurement to regularly review the commercial performance of the contract.
This role is also responsible for the assessment, monitoring, review and reporting of risks relating to the third-party relationship in line with organisational policy and procedures.
- Financial Management of costs across the organisation ensuring baseline costs are managed and re-charge targets are met through tight control of MI.
- Actively managing risks associated with the services. Ensuring metrics, controls and relevant Key Indicators are in place to support the risk appetite of the company and that these are management through the relevant Business Controls governance forums.
- Embedding Procurement principles, guidelines & criteria, ensuring that the expectations of the regulator are satisfied through the creation and maintenance of artefacts including Contingency Planning, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity & Exit Planning.
- A point of escalation for the Supplier when appropriate, working with our Major Incident Management Team to expedite swift recovery of services during service interruption.
The successful candidate for this position should be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- An expansive mind-set with proven record dealing in corporate commercials and 3rd party relationships
- A rich understanding of Microsoft Products & Licensing, including cloud services
- Experience in working and communicating effectively with all levels of professionals up to Executive level
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to influence in a collaborative manner
- Self-motivator with good organisational and time management skills
Please submit your CV as soon as possible and will be in contact with you to discuss the role in greater detail