- Assist with editing and updating knowledge articles in the Self Service Knowledge Base (100+ articles). This will include reviewing the content, updating the layout and branding as needed, and ensuring the articles follow the standards set by the Communications Office.
- Assist specific Knowledge Managers and their teams to write, edit and standardize knowledge articles. Teams may include, but are not limited to, Service Management Office, Identity and Access Management, and the Service Desk.
- Assist with editing and updating knowledge articles in the OIT Knowledge Base (articles used for internal OIT teams).
- Meet with assigned teams to generate ideas for content while working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral,with experience in writing standard operating procedures, user guides, etc.
- Experience and expertise in creating accessible documents in the Google Suite (using appropriate formatting, co-authoring, etc.).
- Experience documenting information in a clear and logical format to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Experience producing written work regarding computers or information technology for an audience of members of the general public preferred