A leading Biotechnology company in San Diego, CA are hiring for a Technical Writer to join their team, contributing to the creation and updating of of detailed manufacturing operational procedures and documents. This is an initial 12-month contract role in San Diego, CA offering a hybrid working environment and paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled Technical Writer, with experience writing documents within the Biotechnology industry preferred.
- Proficient in writing technical reference materials, procedure manuals and end-user guides.
- Adept at writing technical procedures for manufacturing operations.
- Hands-on experience with PLM Software and Change Management processes required.
- Ability to synthesize and describe complex data.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Visio.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.