A leading Medical Device company in Irvine, CA are hiring for an Associate Technical Writing Specialist to join their team, helping to develop and create accurate GMP technical documents. This is an initial 6-Month contract role offering either and onsite or remote working environment, paying a highly competitive rate with eligibility for overtime.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A skilled individual with at least 2 years of technical writing experience.
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office, with Adobe and Photoshop skills preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GMP protocols and reports.
- Full understanding of documentation.
- Experience working in the Biotechnology/Medical Device industry (E.g. Quality Assurance/Regulatory) high preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field.
If you are available and meet the above requirements, please apply ASAP with your latest resume to be considered.