Technical Support Specialist (Telecoms)
Location: On-site - Woodland Park, CO.
6 Month Contract to Hire
Payrate - $25/hour.
- Actively staying logged in and ready to promptly answer all incoming customer calls, with the capability to identify, address, and resolve their issues.
- Vigilantly monitoring incoming emails from customers and automated systems, as well as creating and managing incident and service requests within the ticketing system.
- Engaging in troubleshooting, fault detection, and the execution of solutions or workarounds to restore services as swiftly as possible.
- Collaborating with field support, network engineers, and vendors to coordinate maintenance and repairs.
- Regularly notifying customers about network outages and/or upgrades.
- Thoroughly documenting all procedures and service interruptions using the internal ticketing system.
- MUST have technical support experience in Telecoms industry.
- 1 plus years of technical support experience.
- Prior experience of Fiber/Wireless/Voice Internet Service Provider support preferred.
- Successful training or certification in Cisco, Cambien, Calix and Juniper.
- Prior experience in LTE, Point-to-point radio systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of network technologies and components such as switches, routers, and firewalls and RF technologies such as LTE, wireless radios, Wi-Fi, etc.