Multiple Senior Test Analysts
(TO APPLY, MUST BE BASED IN SYDNEY OR LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO SYDNEY)
Rate: $800 - 900 + super per day
Duration: 6 months initially (with view to extend)
Location: Sydney (flexible working options available)
Hydrogen Group have open Test Analyst opportunities of all levels with multiple clients in multiple industries.
These are all contract roles on long-term greenfield projects.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- 5+ years' experience in automation and manual testing of public facing web sites
- Test Lead/Analyst and/or support experience required
- Experience in testing of web service and web applications.
- Experience in Digital technologies essential: Web App, CMS, Payments and Integration with third party systems
- Experience working in the Utilities/Electricity industry
- Experience utilising tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar tools for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
- Expert in Testing Methodology demonstrated experience in development of testing strategies, plans and cases.
- Experience conducting system, integration, accessibility, penetration, performance & production verification testing.
- Experience in API testing using Postman
- Experience in SQL, can write basic SQL queries and perform database testing when required
- Experience in managing and coordinating testing activities with management, Delivery leads, external vendors and key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience and a record of achievement in developing and implementing testing frameworks with contemporary knowledge of testing concepts, tools and methodologies
- Sound knowledge of Testing processes and best practices in SDLC
- Experience in large and complex working environment
- Demonstrated capacity for translating thought into action and being fully accountable for results
- Well-developed organisational skills and the capacity to be flexible in balancing priorities to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Experience working in a global company and operating in an Agile/Waterfall delivery model
- Experience working with Vendors
- Experience working in the Electricity industry
- Experience testing AEMO MSATS / CATS market transactions
- Experience in E2E testing or Functional testing for CRM / Telephony / Billing or Payments reconciliation
- ITSQB foundation certificate
- Test Automation experience using Cypress or Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in Cloud Applications (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to build partnerships with key stakeholders
- Ability to think outside the box to approach problems
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise multiple requests and effectively manage competing priorities
- Demonstrable commitment to Ampol values and behaviours
- Takes pride in achieving success and creation of value for the business.
- Confident with complexity, contradiction, and change.
- Desirable to have knowledge of Network design principles, cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Planning, prioritisation, organisational skills and the capacity to be flexible in balancing priorities to meet/exceed customer needs
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS FOR AUSTRALIA**