Role: Test Analyst
Location: London (approximately 2 days per month onsite)
Duration: 6 Month FTC Initially, with view for extension
Hydrogen has partnered with our London-based Banking client to find their new Test Analyst on an initial 6 month Fixed Term appointment.
- Performance of professional duties related to the system test stage of the software development lifecycle.
- Review of Business Requirement Documentation and Fucntional Specifications.
- Using appropriate test design techniques, create manual test cases and test scripts.
- Run test scripts during execution phases, logging defects, liaising with the development teams, and updating relevant stakeholders on testing progress.
To be considered for this role, candidates must demonstrate the following experience:
- Demonstrate experience in an Agile, Waterfall, and V-Model SDLC.
- Skilled in static testing of requirements and design documents to ensure they are testable.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience working with end users and using their knowledge to identify test cases and obtain approval of the UAT results.
- Ability to write complex manual test scripts for desktop client testing, mobile and web.
- Experience within Banking or Financial Services and familiarity with the supporting systems is essential for this role.
- Strong knowledge in the use of JIRA and integrated test management applications.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV as soon as possible, and if suitable, I will be in contact to discuss the role in greater detail.