What You Will Do in This Role
- Collaborate in the building of an automation framework.
- Collaborate with the agile team to understand full scope of usability and validation of software features.
- Create and maintain agile test planning & execution throughout SDLC while accounting for core coverage areas such as automation, functional, performance, stress and scalability testing.
- Work with team to ensure integrity, reliability, and predicibility of the deployment process.
- Defect Management: Bug reporting, validation, regression testing, and enhancing automation detection.
- Help agile team to organize and maintain product documentation.
What You Need to Join Our Team
Required Skills and Qualifications::
- 5+ years of professional manual software testing experience.
- 3+ years of professional automation software experience.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Expereience tracking bugs and task with software management tools such as Jira.
- Desire to learn and embrace cutting edge technology and techniques.
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment and embracing Team First spirit.
- Ability to take initiative, understand the big picture, compromise, weigh pros and cons of decisions, and assess risk.
Preffered Skills and Qualifications:
- SalesForce experience highly preferred
- Experience with tools such as: Postman, Selenium, Cypress, Rest Assured.
- Experience with SQL Server, and query languages.
- Experience or demonstrated interest in learning QA automation.
Why work for us?
We are excited to provide:
- Competitive compensation from $88,000*
- Discretionary Bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- 401 (k) - company matches 4%- fully vested day 1**
- 80 Hours Year 1 of PTO
- 48 hours of Paid Sick/Wellbeing Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Employee recognition program
- Satisfaction of work with a highly skilled team that makes a big impact company-wide
- Remote work environment
Although this position is remote, the client is only set up to hire employees in certain states. To be considered for this role, you will need to have permanent residence in one of the following states: