PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO BE BASED IN AUSTRALIA AND HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHTS
Rate: $850-950 + super
Duration: 6 months initially (view to convert to perm)
Location: Melbourne preferred. Open to Sydney applicants (1 day/week in the office)
Our Melbourne-based client is looking for an experienced Test Lead with ERP & Billing experience. This client offers a flexible working environment as well as cutting edge work within the commercial space.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of the testing effort on assigned projects including but not limited to:
- Ensuring that test planning, estimating, quality and associated risk management processes are maintained;
- Ensuring that to be business processes are created and validated as part of the testing process;
- Ensuring a Test Strategy is prepared, endorsed by the stakeholders, implemented and monitored;
- Managing the development and execution of test scenarios and scripts and tracking/retesting of defects (willingness to be hands-on where necessary)
- Managing the identification and establishment of appropriate tools, techniques and methods to test the solution;
- Managing all required test phases with a small team of testers (internal and/or vendor resources) and activities including test environment preparation and refresh as required to ensure an efficient and seamless testing effort;
- Managing all progression and regression testing requirements;
- Consulting with Test Manager on test estimates and test resource requirements;
- Sign-off of product quality prior to deployment to production environments.
- Communicating test progress and key issues to project stakeholders in conjunction with the Test Manager and Project/Program Manager while following agreed communication guidelines;
- Build and develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Resource, build, develop and manage an effective test team, modelling Ampol Leadership Expectations.
- Adherence to the defined Ampol Project and Test Management techniques, methodologies, processes and tools.
- Consult on improvements and further development of the test management discipline within Ampol IT, including development of tools, techniques and methods to improve test outcomes;
- Implement and manage the performance testing phase to ensure that the deliverable works and performs to the agreed SLA
- Strong experience as Test Lead or Lead Test Analyst comfortable being hands on with Testing and managing all aspects/phases of Testing in complex projects involving multiple teams/vendors.
- Experience in ERP and Billing systems
- Test Automation experience using Playwright/Cypress/Selenium Webdriver
- Recommendation of test estimates, test scope and test strategy to Test Manager, Project Manager and stakeholders
- Ability to provide test estimates, create detailed test strategy and test plans.
- Experience in testing of web services and web applications. Good understanding of JSON and XML.
- Strong Experience utilising tools such as JIRA and Confluence or similar tools for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
- Strong experience in API testing using Postman
- Ability to learn new Systems and Technologies quickly.
- Expert in Testing Methodology demonstrated experience in development of testing strategies, plans and cases.
- Experience in managing and coordinating testing activities with management, Delivery leads, external vendors and key stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of Testing processes and best practices in SDLC.
- Experience in large and complex working environment.
- Experience working in a global company and operating in an Agile and Waterfall delivery model.
- Experience working with Vendors/SaaS platforms.
Desirable but not mandatory:
- ITSQB foundation certificate
- Experience in Cloud Applications (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable!